Setting up a Jira link
- Log in to JIRA as a user with ‘Jira Administrator’ permissions.
- In JIRA, Choose the Jira icon top left () Jira settings Products. Select Application Links in the left menu.
- In the field, ‘Enter the URL of the application you want to link’, enter any URL, e.g. http://app.testquality.com/ and click Create new link. You’ll get a warning that ‘No response was received from the URL you entered’. Ignore it and click Continue.
- On the first screen of the Link applications dialog, enter anything you want in the fields. However, make sure you ctick the Create incoming link checkbox.
- The next screen of the Link applications dialog is important and where you enter the Test Quality details. Set it to the following values:
|Consumer name||Test Quality|
That’s it! You’ve now configured the Test Quality OAuth consumer in JIRA. Users will be asked to Authenticate with JIRA when using JIRA functionality in Test Quality.